Monday, October 19, 2009

A Break In The Action

A poster commented as to why there haven't been any updates lately when things seem to be picking up again in Volo. Honestly, I haven't posted much lately because I haven't really been privy to a lot of information and I try not to speculate. If I see something on the Village website, in the minutes, or in a newspaper that I think is worth posting, I will.

I just posted a Daily Herald story about the latest on 120 and hopefully I'll be seeing more information soon on some of the things I've been hearing about.

I welcome your information, and if you find out about something going on, please feel free to contact me at voloblogger@comcast.net. Please be sure to provide the source or weblink if one exists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confirmation on Volo news sources:

Jimmy John's = Look in the empty building and the sign is up on the window that says Jimmy Johns coming soon.

4 story senior living facility at Nippersink and Rt 134 = Drive by and see the Ryan Construction work already underway and check the Fox Lake meeting minutes.

A Thornton's gas station approved at Volo Village Rd & Rt 12 = You knew of this update.

Route 120 Council officially voted in favor of a 4 lane limited access highway = You have already posted this now.

Unknown said...

Has the Volo Villiage Marketplace been abandoned? MidAmerica Group apperars to have shutdown the web site.

Rob said...

Last I heard, the project was being shelved until the economy improved.