Thursday, March 4, 2010

Terra Springs to Have Water Usage Reported to Lakes Region Sanitary District

From the Village website:

"Beginning the the Jan./Feb. billing cycle (bills dated 2/28/10), residents/owners in the Terra Springs subdivision will have their water usage reported to Lakes Region Sanitary District for use in calculation of sewer bills. Contact information for LRSD is on the bill and this website. If you have any questions about your sewer bill, please contact Lakes Region."

As I live in TS, it will be interesting to see how/if the billing changes.

5 comments:

Pattik125 said...

Why hasn't it been reported until now? I live in Symphony Meadows and have gotten a Lakes Region Sanitary bill based on water usage since we moved in two years ago.

Rob said...

No idea. Possibly because Terra Springs was built a few years earlier? My water and trash are billed by the Village.

Pattik125 said...

My water and trash are billed to the village but then there is a separate bill for sewer to Lakes.

Rob said...

All I have to say is that I wish they had done this a long time ago. My last quarterly bill to Lakes Region before the switch was $86.05. My new bill for two months of sewer service is $27. I live alone so it might be different for larger families, but I saw a significant drop in my bill.

Kristen said...

Speaking of water, has anyone else noticed that their water smells strongly of bleach this month?